If you have access to your account.
If you have access to your account and want to change your password, please follow these steps :
- Log in to your account
- Click on the top-left Oh My French logo
- Click on the “DASHBOARD” button
- Click on the “SETTINGS” button
- Click on the “PASSWORD” tab
- Enter your new password and click on the “UPDATE” button
If you don’t have access to your account.
If you don’t have access to your account and wish to retrieve your password via email, follow these steps :
- Click on the “LOGIN” button
- Click on the “FORGOT PASSWORD?” button
- Enter your username or the email you used upon register and click on the “GET NEW PASSWORD” button
- Follow the instructions written in the email you received and create a new password
If you neither have access to your account nor access to your email account.
In the rare case this happens, contact us directly by clicking on the chat icon present on this page to explain us the problem. We will ask you a few questions to be sure that you are the unique owner of the account and can retrieve your password easily. We might ask for your ID, passport or driving license to confirm your identity and take action.